Dear Spring Valley Students, Parents and Community Members:
We are excited to announce the beginning of the construction for our new roof and HVAC systems! As with any remodeling or construction, there will be some changes and adjustments. We have made a plan that we hope will make sense and plan for possible issues in the safest way possible. With any plan, adjustments may be required and we would like to thank you in advance for your cooperation. These new procedures will begin upon our return from Christmas Break on January 3, 2019. Even if you do not see immediate construction materials, the preparation and planning will begin during the break, so it is important to begin the changes immediately upon our return.
Merry Christmas and thank you for your tolerance and help!
-Tammy Forbush, Principal
- All student and parent traffic will enter at the small Student Lot gate and immediately turn left.
- Rows 1 & 2 will be blocked at the exit lanes.
- Row 3 will be for traffic planning to exit RIGHT onto Spring Valley Drive.
- Row 4 will be for traffic planning to exit LEFT onto Spring Valley Drive.
- Morning drop off will follow this same traffic pattern, always exiting the vehicle and crossing with caution!
- Pick up parents are strongly encouraged to PARK rather than sit in driving lanes.
- Regular pick up students will be released at 3:15 and must go directly to pick up and exit. Identification described and linked below.
- All other students, including student drivers, will be released at the 3:20 dismissal bell as usual.
- No traffic behind the school at all.
- Staff only in the Teachers’ Lot. No student drop off or pick up in this lot.
- Bus Lane reserved for bus traffic only between 6:45-8:00AM and 2:45-3:30PM.
IF YOU REGULARLY PICK UP YOUR STUDENT AT THE END OF THE DAY, YOU MUST PRINT AND FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW AND RETURN TO THE OFFICE SO THAT THE 8TH PERIOD TEACHER WILL BE NOTIFIED BY THE OFFICE TO RELEASE THE STUDENT AT 3:15. Only students on the approved list will be released early. This does NOT apply to student drivers.
If you only occasionally pick him/her up, please send a note to the office on that day, and after confirmation, the student will be issued a note from the office for the 8th period teacher.