This post will contain information regarding end of the year items such as dates and times to turn in textbooks, last day to turn in assignments, and graduation cords.
Last day for seniors to turn in assignments is Wednesday, May 20th. The last day for all other underclassmen students will be Friday May 22nd.
The following dates are when students should return textbooks, school-issued computers, and any other borrowed materials from the school. All students are scheduled to return materials according to their homeroom teachers ( grouped by student last names). We ask that students adhere to the timelines as closely as possible as we will be following to social distancing guidelines. Only students will be allowed in the commons during turn in (no parents or guests). Door handles and other surfaces will be sanitized regularly throughout the days. See below the dates for the full student procedures for school materials return.
**Please note that students may keep computers longer if it is needed to complete assignments!**
**Seniors may pay for and retrieve graduation cords during this time (if applicable). Costs for the cords will vary from $5 to $10 per cord depending on the program or club.**
8:30-9:30 Perdue & Ms. Williams
10:00-11:00 Roberts & Martelli
12:30-1:30 JSmith & Bledsoe
8:30-9:30 Ms. Weber & Billheimer
10:00-11:00 Stanley & Yeoman
12:30-1:30 Wolfe & Parsons
8:30-9:30 Hatfield & Ezell
10:00-11:00 Page & Macri
12:30-1:30 Hazlett & Blaine
8:30-9:30 Eastham & George
10:00-11:00 Nelson & Bullington
12:30-1:00 Fischer & Conway
8:30-9:30 TSmith & Sato
10:00-11:00 Hager & Thomas
12:30-1:30 Ventura & Mr. Dingess
8:30-9:30 Cunningham & Wroblewski
10:00-11:00 Mr. Maynard & Murphy
12:30-1:30 Snyder and Mr. Weber
8:30-9:30 Gregory & Ward
10:00-11:00 Thacker & Pratt
12:30-1:30 Stephens & Beatty
8:30-9:30 Elliott & McCloud
10:00-11:00 Doty & MMaynard
12:30-1:30 Frye & Rutherford
Procedures for textbooks/computers return:
- Please abide by the posted Homeroom schedule.
- Admission of student only unless they require physical assistance by parent (no siblings, friends).
- Masks are highly recommended.
- Social distancing of 6 ft applies in all situations.
- If you have belongings in your locker, bring something to put them in. Go to locker BEFORE
check in station.
- Clear out all papers from textbooks before arrival at school.
- Line will form at one door and as one person exits, another will be admitted.
- While waiting, please stay on the indicated spaces at least 6 feet apart.
- Enter the Commons and go to any open check in station. You will show the textbook number
and computer number/cord to the person. They will note the items returned and give you a receipt so
that there are no misunderstandings about returned or not returned. You will then place the books on
the correct table and the computer/cord in the correct homeroom box.
- Please leave immediately after placing items in correct places.