Dear Parents/Guardians and Students,
As we welcome you to Homecoming 2017, please be aware of the following:
- Tickets are not sold at the door.
- All school rules apply, the same as in a school day.
- Guests of students are required to follow the same rules as SVHS students, no matter what their age.
- Tobacco/nicotine/Vapes are forbidden on school property.
- Drugs or alcohol will result in law enforcement involvement and safe schools hearing, if appropriate.
- No refunds for early exit.
- No lewd or sexually suggestive dancing will be permitted (for example, no front to back dancing)
High school dances involve a wide range of ages and maturity levels. School staff will make every effort to recognize these differences, however, the same rules apply to all ages. In particular, decisions about leaving the dance involve obeying parent instructions and rules as well as school rules and procedures.
Students are strongly encouraged to remain until the end of the dance. There is no re-admittance once you leave. Once you leave the dance, you need to leave school grounds immediately. Anyone leaving before 10:00 pm will have to call home with an administrator for permission. Those who leave early for any reason will also need to sign out at the door.
Thank you for your cooperation,
SVHS Administration Team