On Behalf of the US Selective Service System and US Department of Education:
Please remind students that all males are required to register with the US Selective Service beginning 30 days prior to their 18th birthday and extending 30 days thereafter. Late registration is accepted up to the 26th birthday. Failure to register prior to reaching age 26 may result in unfortunate life consequences, including:
• Ineligibility for employment by the federal government, the U.S. Postal Service, and many state and local governments;
• Ineligibility to receive federal and, in some cases, state student financial aid;
• Ineligibility to receive job training under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act;
• Ineligibility for security clearances; and
• Delay in citizenship proceedings.
For more information and/or to to register click here: https://www.sss.gov/Registration-Info/Who-Registration