Information is for both men and women’s SVHS soccer teams.
In accordance with the WVSSAC guidelines (yellow map) — only parents of participants will be allowed to enter the game. No other family members will be permitted. This will be strictly enforced.
· Each participant will fill out a form to get TWO tickets for $6 each for parents only.
· Your coach will pass out tickets for all games.
· You will drop your ticket in the bucket at the gate
· Only green administrative WVSSAC passes will be accepted…regular coaching cards cannot be accepted due to WVSSAC rules.
· Please be respectful to our stadium workers and understand that we are making the best of a bad situation. We are very happy that we have the opportunity and play!
· We will have every other row blocked off in the bleachers
· No one will sit within 6 feet of an aisle
· Hand sanitizer stations will be set up
· Please maintain social distancing
· Only one person in the restroom at a time
· We will have added signage around the stadium and make extra announcements to help with communication.
· We will have additional staffing to help with cleanliness and communication
· We are asking everyone to chip in with cleaning up their own trash.
Fans need to know this information from the Wayne County Health Department…
· Public events increase your risk for COVID 19
· Stay at home if you are not feeling well
· Consider not attending if you are older or have underlying health risks
· Do not shake hands, hug or high five
· Loud voices can contribute to the spread of COVID 19
· Masks are required in the stadium except when seated with members of your household
· Wash hands and use hand sanitizer frequently
· Avoid touching your face