· 20% Capacity- 1,200 capacity = 240 tickets (80 for visitors)
· Every other row and the first two rows of the bleachers will be closed
· Hand sanitizer stations will be set up throughout the facility
· We will offer basketball season tickets to families first to reduce the constant selling for various events. Whatever tickets remain after season tickets and visitors are accounted for will be sold at the gate on a first come, first serve basis.
· We will clear the gym in between games with JV or varsity double headers for sanitation and organizational purposes
· The MSAC created the double header plan with back to back varsity boys\girls games. Girls play first on Tuesday and boys play first on Thursday.
· WVSSAC coaching cards will be accepted…we could have to add some restrictions later if we get larger than expected use.
· County IDs will not be accepted for games, but SVHS teachers will be admitted for free if they volunteer to be on the social distancing team
· Appropriate signage will be posted in gym to remind fans of the expectations…wear a mask, stay six feet apart, wash your hands, etc.
· Concession stands will be open but all food\drinks must be prepackaged and workers must wear gloves and sanitize hands frequently.
· A custodian will be present to help with sanitization and cleanliness issues
· Limit bathroom capacity to three at a time
· Students will be allowed to come to games, but no student section will be allowed for obvious reasons.